What is OnePetro? OnePetro is an online library of technical literature for the oil and gas exploration and production (E&P) industry. With contributions from 18 publishing partners and providing access to over 160,000 items, OnePetro.org is the definitive resource on upstream oil and gas. Access to OnePetro is available to the general public and full-text articles and technical content can be obtained online through individual purchase or subscription.
- Extensive Body of Knowledge. One of the most comprehensive resources available on upstream oil and gas.
- Round the Clock Availability. 24/7 direct access to full-text literature and content items.
- Familiar, User-Friendly Search. Basic and advanced search options.
- Multi-Organizational Library. One location for industry professionals to find answers to technical questions.
What's New in 2014?
- A NEW Personalization Tool - My OnePetro. Now users can save items for future viewing, save searches, view their full purchase history and request to receive email alerts when new content is added to OnePetro.
- A NEW Paper Rating System. Rate papers on three criteria: technical quality, readability and applicability.
- Mobile Friendly Viewing. Our new responsive website design provides a cleaner look on all mobile devices.
- NEW Browsable Pages for Journals and Conferences. Easily find and browse journal and conference content.
- Advanced Search Functionality. Further define searches and save the searches for later review.
- Google Translate. Select one of 80 languages and instantly have a machine generated translation of the webpage.