Set Up Email Alerts for New Journal Content in OnePetro
- Log in to OnePetro from the OnePetro homepage.
- Click on the Advanced search link just below the Search button in the main search box.
- Six Advanced search tabs will appear below the search box. Click on the Journals tab, then select the journal you would like to receive new-item alerts for.
- Click the Add button, then click the Search button.
- Click on the Save search link., which will appear next to the results number a few seconds after the search results appear.
- If you want to create more alerts, click on the Clear link below the search box and repeat steps 2 through 5.
- In the My OnePetro box on the right-hand side of the screen, click on Saved Searches to view all of your saved searches.
- For each journal search you want to receive an email alert for, check the box beside the journal search and then check the corresponding box for Email alert. Your settings will be saved automatically.