Localization of the Remaining Reserves of R Oilfield With Pulse Code Pressure Testing
- Artur Aslanyan (Nafta College) | Bulat Ganiev (Tatneft) | Azat Lutfullin (Tatneft) | Lenar Sagidullin (Tatneft) | Ildar Karimov (Tatneft) | Ilnur Mukhliev (Tatneft) | Rushana Farakhova (Sofoil) | Landysh Gainutdinova (Sofoil) | Linar Zinurov (Polykod)
- Document ID
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
- SPE/IATMI Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition, 29-31 October, Bali, Indonesia
- Publication Date
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- 2019. Society of Petroleum Engineers
- remaining reserves, derisking, waterflood optimisation, pulse-code testing
- 25 in the last 30 days
- 53 since 2007
- Show more detail
- View rights & permissions
|SPE Member Price:||USD 9.50|
|SPE Non-Member Price:||USD 28.00|
The paper is sharing experience on using the cross-well pressure pulse-code testing (PCT) to locate the remaining reserves for the waterflood infill drilling.
R Field is a very mature giant field in Volgo-Ural region of Russia and has been under production for more than 70 years.
One of the key challenges at this stage is to locate the remaining reserves which have been migrating over the field following the waterflood patterns with a lot of areal and vertical flow profile complications.
|File Size||1 MB||Number of Pages||26|
De Gaetano, V., Azzarone, E., Beretta, E., & Tripaldi, G. (2015, June 1). Eni TLS Deconvolution for the Reservoir Management. Offshore Mediterranean Conference. https://www.onepetro.org/conference-paper/OMC-2015-400
Kim, J., Lee, H., & Sung, W. (2016, June 26). Deconvolution for Pressure-interfered Production Data of Multiple Shale Gas Wells Containing Sorption Characteristics. International Society of Offshore and Polar Engineers. https://www.onepetro.org/conference-paper/ISOPE-I-16-622