Probabilistic Approach as a Tool for Identifying Areas of Residual Oil Reserves
- M. Kondratiev (LLC LUKOIL-Engineering KogalymNIPIneft Branch Office in Tyumen) | E. Azarov (LLC LUKOIL-Engineering KogalymNIPIneft Branch Office in Tyumen)
- Document ID
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
- SPE Russian Petroleum Technology Conference, 16-18 October, Moscow, Russia
- Publication Date
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- 2017. Society of Petroleum Engineers
- 4.3.4 Scale, 5 Reservoir Desciption & Dynamics, 5.5 Reservoir Simulation
- 1 in the last 30 days
- 54 since 2007
- Show more detail
- View rights & permissions
|SPE Member Price:||USD 9.50|
|SPE Non-Member Price:||USD 28.00|
In this paper, we consider the development of a technique for constructing probability maps to predict areas of residual oil reserves using the example of the Lovinskoye deposit.
Summary of the technique:
Determination of factors that are theoretically interrelated with the probability of the presence of areas of residual oil reserves.
Identifying the most significant factors from the selected set.
Considering the factor of oil reserve recovery.
Construction of probability maps for the presence of areas of residual oil reserves based on the research results.
Practical application of the obtained probability maps.
The method allowed us to estimate in a short time the reserve recovery in the field and determine the areas of residual oil reserves and showed high convergence with maps of current mobile reserves based on the results of geological and hydrodynamic simulation.
Testing of the obtained technique is planned at other deposits of TPE «Urayneftegaz».
|File Size||1 MB||Number of Pages||11|