Well Performance Wireless Monitoring with Stationary Intelligent Tracer Systems on the Prirazlomnoye Oilfield (Russian)
- O. N. Morozov (Gazprom Neft Shelf LLC) | M. A. Andriyanov (Gazprom Neft Shelf LLC) | A. V. Koloda (Gazprom Neft Shelf LLC) | A. A. Shpakov (Gazprom Neft Shelf LLC) | A. E. Simakov (Gazpromneft Science and Technology Center LLC) | I. R. Mukhametshin (Resman Rus LLC) | M. T. Nukhaev (Siberian Federal University Resman Rus LLC) | A. V. Prusakov (RESMAN AS)
- Document ID
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
- SPE Russian Petroleum Technology Conference, 16-18 October, Moscow, Russia
- Publication Date
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- 2017. Society of Petroleum Engineers
- 5.6 Formation Evaluation & Management, 1.6 Drilling Operations, 5 Reservoir Desciption & Dynamics, 5.6.5 Tracers, 1.6.6 Directional Drilling, 2 Well completion, 5.6.1 Open hole/cased hole log analysis
- 3 in the last 30 days
- 150 since 2007
- Show more detail
- View rights & permissions
|SPE Member Price:||USD 8.50|
|SPE Non-Member Price:||USD 25.00|
The PDF file of this paper is in Russian.
This work describes the technology for inflow profiling based on the data from intelligent inflow tracers installed on production well completion elements at the Prirazlomnoye oilfield. Specially designed polymer matrices with tracers are installed at certain borehole sections depending on the well trajectory and the distribution of reservoir porosity and permeability. Individual sampling methodology and physical and mathematical model for tracing substance flushout and transportation are selected individually for each borehole and provide for not only qualitative but also quantitative inflow profile in the multizone horizontal well. The innovative technology described in this article helps solving tasks usually addressed by traditional well logging.
This study discusses the experience of Gazprom Neft Shelf LLC in implementing stationary tracing monitoring technology for horizontal wells in the Prirazlomnoye field.
|File Size||1 MB||Number of Pages||16|