PTLBX: Petroleum Engineering Formula Calculation Toolbox for Oil and Gas Industry
- Anuj Suhag (University of Southern California) | Karthik Balaji (University of Southern California) | Rahul Ranjith (University of Southern California) | Tayfun Tuna (University of Houston) | Mehdi Nabizadeh (International Petro Asmari Company) | Nematollah Kadkhodaei (International Petro Asmari Company) | Cenk Temizel (Area Energy)
- Document ID
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
- SPE Intelligent Oil and Gas Symposium, 9-10 May, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Publication Date
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- 2017. Society of Petroleum Engineers
- 3 Production and Well Operations, 5.6.4 Drillstem/Well Testing, 1.6 Drilling Operations, 5 Reservoir Desciption & Dynamics, 5.2.1 Phase Behavior and PVT Measurements, 5.2 Fluid Characterization, 5.4 Improved and Enhanced Recovery, 5.4 Improved and Enhanced Recovery, 3 Production and Well Operations, 5.6 Formation Evaluation & Management
- 3 in the last 30 days
- 152 since 2007
- Show more detail
- View rights & permissions
|SPE Member Price:||USD 9.50|
|SPE Non-Member Price:||USD 28.00|
There are certain online tools that serve as a comprehensive toolbox in specific areas of engineering including but not limited to chemical and mechanical engineering. These tools provide quick online access to a broad range of equations used in the area of interest while serving as a convenient tool for professionals that do not have access to a comprehensive library or that are not familiar enough with the subject to locate the equation required. Thus, the objective of online Petroleum Engineering Toolbox is to provide users in academia and the industry - with or without petroleum engineering background - a comprehensive and convenient 24/7 accessible source for petroleum engineering and related calculations, offering calculations and technical description of over 1000 formulas.
Petroleum Engineering Toolbox is available for all PCs’ (Windows and Mac), tablets and mobile devices through a mobile friendly online user interface. It is also accessible to iPhone and iPad users as a mobile application.
There is no such comprehensive and globally-available toolbox in the oil and gas industry, thus, the Petroleum Engineering Toolbox is a first of its kind serving professionals in the oil industry and academia.
|File Size||2 MB||Number of Pages||13|
PTLBX, 2012, Petroleum Engineering Toolbox, http://ptlbx.com, (accessed 2 Febraury 2017)