The State of Knowledge of Pipe-Soil Interaction for On-Bottom Pipeline Design
- D. J. White (University of Western Australia) | E. C. Clukey (Jukes Group) | M. F. Randolph (University of Western Australia) | N. P. Boylan (Norwegian Geotechnical Inst.) | M. F. Bransby (Fugro AG) | A. Zakeri (BP) | A. J. Hill (BP) | C. Jaeck (Cathie Associates)
- Document ID
- Offshore Technology Conference
- Offshore Technology Conference, 1-4 May, Houston, Texas, USA
- Publication Date
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- 2017. Offshore Technology Conference
- 4.2 Pipelines, Flowlines and Risers, 4.1 Processing Systems and Design, 4 Facilities Design, Construction and Operation, 4.2.2 Pipeline Transient Behavior, 4.2 Pipelines, Flowlines and Risers, 4.1.2 Separation and Treating
- On-bottom pipeline, Pipeline, API/ISO code development, Geotechnics
- 2 in the last 30 days
- 245 since 2007
- Show more detail
- View rights & permissions
|File Size||2 MB||Number of Pages||27|
Niedoroda, A.W., Reed, C.W., Hatchett, L., Jeanjean, P., Driver, D., Briaud, J.-L., and Bryant, W. (2003) Bottom currents, deep sea furrows, erosion rates, and dating slope failure - Induced debris flows along the Sigsbee Escarpment in the deep Gulf of Mexico. Offshore Technology Conference (OTC), Houston, USA.
Niedoroda, A.W., Reed, C.W., Hatchett, L., Young, A., Lanier, D., Kasch, V., Jeanjean, P., Orange, D., and Bryant, W., (2003). Analysis of past and future debris flows and turbidity currents generated by slope failures along the Sigsbee Escarpment in the deep Gulf of Mexico Offshore Technology Conference, Houston, Paper OTC 15162.
Zakeri, A., (2009a). Review of the State-of-the-Art: Drag forces on submarine pipelines and piles caused by landslide or debris flow impact. J. Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), 131 DOI: 10.1115/1111.2957922.